- Nominees must hold the title of Chief Information Officer (CIO), Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) or equivalent.
- They must be the highest-level IT leader in theorganization.
- Nominations should come from Official Email ID only.
- The Application form needs to be signed by the Nominee and stamped by the organization.
- Applicants must present accomplishments related to the applicant’s current position.
- The final eligibility of the Participant will be subject to the discretion and approval of Jury.
- Finalists will be expected to attend the Symposium in person.
- Participants can upload upto three supporting documents (screenshots, photographs, references, project plan, demos etc.)
- Max. Attachment size can be 15MB.
The only AI business event powered by Industry Leaders