BFSI IT SUMMIT AFRICA 2022
Digital has been on the executive agenda of South Africa’s financial services industry for the past decade. It has been the major driving force behind tremendous changes across the industry, allowing innovation and healthy competition to flourish
As the sector continues to drive innovation, BFSI technology leaders find themselves looking for new ways to redefine their strategy comprehensively, outgrow competition and remain resilient. Customer-centric approaches, digitization, automation of processes and data security continue to be priority for IT leaders from the BFSI sector.
The 15th Edition of the BFSI IT Summit by Exito is an in-person conference bringing together the top technology Leaders from the fraternity. The summit aims to be a learning and networking platform curated to deep dive into the imminent challenges faced by the BFSI sector and identify best practices to overcome the same.
Prior notification of pre-qualified attending decision makers before the event along with information about their current challenges and technology requirements.
Speed networking: to introduce and exchange business cards with all the event attendees.
Guaranteed one-to-one meetings with the delegates of your choice and a dedicated account manager from Exito to execute these meetings during the event.
Dedicated networking table in the networking area with your branding to have discussions with your prospects.
Standalone speaking slot in the agenda to address the entire delegates (in select sponsorship packages).
Opportunity for a senior management executive to be part of a Panel of your choice as a moderator or as a panelist (in select sponsorship packages).
Gain brand visibility and a competitive edge to be showcased as the go-to solution provider for the IT leaders.
Ali Hussein KassimChairman
Association of Fintechs in Kenya (AFIK)
Stanley Mwangi ChegeGroup Chief Information Officer
Emmanuel MorkaChief Information Officer
Access Bank (Ghana) Plc
Nelson MaduChief Information Officer
Coronation Insurance Plc
Dr. Konstantin TsanisDigital Transformation and FinTech Industry Specialist
IFC - International Finance Corporation
First Bank of Nigeria Limited
Ezekiel MachariaManaging Director & CEO
Kenbright Holdings Limited
Christine KitaleVice Chair
Association of Fintechs in Kenya (AFIK)
Nova Merchant Bank Ltd.
Dhivendran NaickerHead of Digital Transformation in IT
Charles Sello KungwaneGroup Head
ICT Security, Risk, Audit & Governance, City of Johannesburg
Timothy WereICT Officer
Government of Kenya
Samuel Kahura WachiraIT Security Specialist
Chad ToerienEnterprise Account Specialist
Anna CollardSVP of Content Strategy and Evangelist
Ray PretoriusBusiness Development Manager
(ManageEngine South Africa, ITR Technology)
- With a meticulously curated agenda, the 13th Edition BFSI IT Summit brings you engaging panel discussions and inspiring keynote sessions relevant to your specific challenges
- BFSI IT summit is designed to give you a fulfilling event experience through its seamless networking and meeting options
- The event will house renowned solution providers who will showcase their digital capabilities to help ease your digitization journey
- A great mix of industry experts from the BFSI sector, sharing their insights on the digitized future of the fraternity; highlighting their setbacks and success
Re-defining the future of BFSI industry with the power of Cloud Computing
- Cloud Adoption for digital transformation
- How is the cloud transforming the banking and financial industry?
- Cloud adoption is gaining popularity in SEA : What are the challenges?
- Why Hybrid cloud has potential in the BFSI sector?
The Future of Network Security is Now
- Convergence of network and security
- Why SASE is Now a Strategic Imperative and How to Get Started Today?
- The key architectural requirements of SASE
- How to evaluate and identify the right SASE solutions?
Digital: the banking ‘New Normal’ in Southeast Asia?
- Emerging technologies impact the future of Finance
- Future of Banking: Mobile Banking, Retail Banking and Digital Banking
- Discovery and Vision: Exploring the Future of Payments Technologies
- E-wallets may ride the digital banking wave in Southeast Asia.
Automating Southeast Asia's BFSI sector
- Automating banking ops: The role of AI and ML in providing frictionless, innovative banking solutions, to increase ROI
- How AI and ML are impacting different aspects of banking - compliance, credit and loan decisions, and fraud detection?
- How far has the t echnology been implemented for risk management and future scope?
- How RPA is helping banks & financial institutions increase their productivity by engaging customers in real - time and leveraging the immense benefits of robots?
- Is the current workforce ready for a complete digital transformation?
Reliability on Blockchain Systems
- Impact of blockchain on the financial services industry
- Challenges of implementing blockchain for financial companies
- Realising the Value of Blockchain in Financial Services
Fortifying Business With ZERO TRUST SECURITY
- Build, Adopt and Implement Zero Trust Security frame work
- Use zero trust security to go beyond perimeter - centric view of security and improve user authentication
- How is network wide visibility is becoming a determining factor for Zero Trust Security?
- How can a zero trust architecture be used in building security transformation in a cloud-ready environment?
Reimagining Customer Experience for Banking and Financial Institutions
- Building seamless customer- centric operations
- Emerging technologies like AI, Blockchain, IoT, AR, VR etc. will deliver on the new capabilities for next generation CX.
- Respond to changing demands fast while engaging highly personalized, multi - channel digital experiences.
- Delivering personalized solutions by leveraging data and advanced analytics
- Data Analytics and Intelligent Automation to Improve Customer Experience, Compliance & Risk Management
- With a meticulously curated agenda, the Digital Transformation Summit brings you engaging panel discussions, inspiring keynote sessions, and insightful case-studies relevant to your specific challenges
- Digital Transformation Summit is designed to give you a fulfilling event experience through its seamless networking and meeting options.
- The event will house renowned solution providers who will showcase their digital capabilities to support your digital roadmap
- A great mix of industry experts sharing their transformation stories; highlighting their setbacks and success
- Be an active part of crucial discussions pertaining to digitization of various business value chains
- Hear from industry veterans, luminaries and early adopters who will share the best practices, case studies and transformation stories
- Discuss the integrated approach needed to tackle the critical infrastructure requirements
- Understanding the competitive dynamics of technology
- Learn a systematic framework for evaluating, experimenting with, and prototyping your ideas
- Network with industry leaders and peers in innovative virtual formats
- Explore the latest technology solutions that can empower your organization to overcome challenges and expand your capabilities