Are you ready for an unforgettable experience at the BFSI IT Summit in Singapore? Get ready to hear from some of the brightest minds in the banking, financial services, and insurance industries on May 12th, 2023.
The theme of this year’s summit is “Transitioning into the Future with Web 3.0, Cloud, and Cybersecurity.” As part of this, attendees can expect to hear about a range of exciting topics, including:
- Open banking in Southeast Asia: Learn how this new regulatory framework is enabling innovation and creating new opportunities for banks and financial institutions in the region.
- Fin-tech as a gateway of innovation: Hear from experts about how financial technology is changing the way we think about banking and financial services, with insights into blockchain technology, and other FinTech innovations.
- Customer experience powered by technology: Discover how banks and financial institutions are leveraging technology to deliver personalized and seamless experiences for customers in the digital age.
- Transitioning into Web 3.0: Get insights on how blockchain can be used for faster and secure and cost effective transactions and how Metaverse will change the way banks interact with customers.
- Governance practices translating into growth and advancement: Discover how strong governance practices can help organizations achieve growth and success, particularly in light of the increasing importance of cybersecurity and data privacy.
And that’s just the tip of the iceberg!
With an impressive lineup of speakers from some of the most prominent organizations in the BFSI sector, you won’t want to miss out on the insights and experiences they will share. Some of the featured speakers include:
- Bhagyesh Chaubey, APAC & EMEA Head- Data Quality and Stewardship | CDO, Personal Banking & Wealth Management, Citi Bank
- Sourabh Chitrachar, Director- Asia Technology Strategy & Operations, Liberty Mutual Insurance
- Arjun Chib, MD Global Head, Consumer, Private, and Business Banking On Boarding Operations Hub, Standard Chartered Bank
- Reuben Lim, Chief Operating Officer, Singapore FinTech Association
- Akashdeep Saksena, Vice President, OCBC Bank
- Thao Dang, Head of Data & AI and Enterprise Moderation, Platforms and Cloud, Thoughtworks SEA
- Kevin O’Leary, Managing Director & APAC Regional CISO, JP Morgan
- Viren Mantri, Chief Information Security Officer, Standard Chartered Bank
- Frankie Shuai, APAC Regional Information Security Officer, DWS Group
- Jonathan Chan, Head of Launchpad, Julius Baer
- Ashish Verma, Vice President Data Tech, DBS Bank
- Orlando Parish, Head of Enterprise Architecture APJ, Docusign
Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to learn from the best in the industry and network with other professionals.
Register now for the BFSI IT Summit in Singapore on May 12th, 2023, and get ready to take your career to the next level!
To know more about Business Events, contact us at Exito Media Concept Pvt Ltd