ABOUT BFSI IT SUMMIT
- Be seen as a disruptive solution provider to help businesses overcome the emerging challenges of digitization
- Gain brand visibility and a competitive edge to be showcased as go-to solution provider for the CISOs & CIOs
- Meet pre-qualified buyers with a verified spending budgets and generate highly-targeted business leads
- Detailed analytics at every step of your presence in the virtual event and heightened engagement with buyers
- Virtual Networking is designed to accommodate quick and seamless interaction with prospects
- Reach your target audience by pre-scheduling meetings with potential clients and understanding business specific needs
Our Upcoming Editions
- Group CIO
- Chief IT
- Head IT
- Chief Information Security Officer
- Director IT
- Vice President IT
- Chief Manager IT
- Chief Digital Officer
- PSU Banks
- Foreign banks
- Commercial Banks
- General Insurance Firms
- Life Insurance Companies
- Private Banks
- Mutual Funds
- Regional Rural Banks
- Non-Banking Financial Services
- With a meticulously curated agenda, the 11th Edition BFSI IT Summit brings you engaging panel discussions and inspiring keynote sessions relevant to your specific challenges
- BFSI IT summit is designed to give you a fulfilling event experience through its seamless networking and meeting options
- The event will house renowned solution providers who will showcase their digital capabilities to help ease your digitization journey
- A great mix of industry experts from the BFSI sector, sharing their insights on the digitized future of the fraternity; highlighting their setbacks and success
Utpal ChakrabortyHead Of Artificial Intelligence
YES BANK LTD
Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Company Limited.
Satya Shankar MahapatraVice President-Risk & Analytics
Barclays Investment Bank
Rishab GargChief Technology Officer
U GRO Capital
Equitas Small Finance Bank
Karthikeyan KChief Technology Officer And Co-Founder
Harshit DesaiHead Of Customer Experience And Automation
Aditya Birla Finance
Manish MadanSenior VP Digital Customer Service
Claims Aegon Life
Nippon Indian Mutual Fund
SBI Funds Management
Neeraj GoyalHead Of Technology
JaiPaul AntonySr. IT Economic Practitioner
IBM India & South Asia
The role of a CISO/CIO is strategic and dynamic to the growing needs of its business. The recent crisis has brought forward predicaments of clarity, choice and calibration of the critical enterprise in context to agility and security. This event will provide an excellent opportunity for the CISOs & CIOs to take stock of the emerging trends and technologies, understand the current setbacks and takeaway from the successes of peers. The agenda will bring together a thriving community across the country, experts from around the world, combining experience and knowledge, both from the industry, policy-makers and solution providers thus bringing multilateral cooperation.
DIgital Transformation- Vision , Mission, Actualization
- Setting clear objectives for digitization of your business
- Designing the right framework for the optimal digitization of your organization
- Having a cohesive chnage management strategy in place to accommodate the technology chnages.
- Evolution of mindsets along with technology
Driving the digital transformation in Indian enterprises
- Cloud adoption at the heart of fuelling digital transformation and innovative business models.
- Identifying the right cloud model for your business - for maximum ROI.
- Beyond adoption - Knowing how to harness the full potential of your existing cloud environment.
- The future of Cloud combined with edge computing for real time data and support.
- One-piece advice to implement cloud platforms and extract maximum advantage
Digitization strategies: driving enhanced customer experiences.
- How digital transformation is helping organizations transform their customers experiences
- Engaging customers at different touchpoints through transformation
- How digital-led customer experiences take Center -stage for businesses of all sizes, thus becoming key to their continuity and success.
AI and its impact on digital
- The potential of AI and AI powered solutions like ML and automated data analysts in different sectors.
- Exploration or aggressive deployment - The current state of AI in organization sin India
- Opportunities and risks posed by AI implementation on an organizational level.
- Strategic roadmap for successful implementation and max ROI
- Future potential of AI.