ABOUT BFSI IT SUMMIT PHILIPPINES 2024
The 20th Edition of the BFSI IT Summit is an invitation-only in-person event exclusively for technology and innovation leaders from the BFSI community in the Philippines. The BFSI IT Summit is a learning and networking platform curated to deep dive into the imminent challenges faced by the industry and identify best practices to overcome the same.
Why Sponsor ?
Pre-Qualified LeadsConnect with 120+ influential industry leaders empowered to make impactful decisions for their businesses.
1:1 MeetingsGuaranteed one-to-one meetings with potential clients
Product Showcaseshowcase your organization’s expertise and enhance your brand exposure.
Brand amplificationBe seen as a visionary tech leader through associating your brand with this summit
Speed NetworkingEngage in dynamic and efficient networking to expand your professional connections.
Eduardo Anthony MariñoDeputy Treasurer
Department of Finance
Republic of the Philippines
Leandro Angelo AguirreDeputy Privacy Commissioner
National Privacy Commission
Republic of the Philippines
Peter FizelleChief Information Security Officer
Asian Development Bank
Dennis D. OmilaExecutive Vice President, Chief Technology and Operations Officer
Union Bank of the Philippines
Christopher BennettChief Technology Officer
Radu TatucuSenior Financial Sector Specialist Finance, Competitiveness and Innovation (FCI) East Asia and Pacific Region
Carlos ManuelFounding Chairman
National Association of Data Protection Officer of the Philippines (NADPOP)
Josh BosiñosVice President and Head of Data Science and AI
Mary Joy AbuegPresident
National ICT Confederation of the Philippines (NICP)
Amor MaclangConvenor, Digital Pilipinas
Convenor, Digital ASEAN
Fintech Philippines Association
Michael Christopher CruzVP for Usage and Strategic Businesses Head
Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation
Hazel Montano ZamoraCX Design Head
Addison ChiHead of Sales ASEAN
Eric LiewGlobal Product Strategist
Dinesh VChief Product Officer
Byel SecillanoIT Director
Why Attend ?
Learn & Grow
Explore the Latest Innovations in Digital Solutions
Connect with Trusted Technology Partners
The Road Ahead: The Future of BFSI in the Philippines
- Philippines’ Digital Payments Transformation Roadmap - What does the future hold for the BFSI sector?
- Promoting digital payments in rural areas for a financially inclusive Philippines.
- Prioritizing financial inclusion for economic growth
- Neobanks - Are Filipinos ready to move away from traditional banking towards digital-only banking?
- The role of collaboration and partnerships in driving innovation and growth.
- Creating a cyber secure space to protect and maintain people's confidence in digital payments.
- CBDC's on the horizon?
Fintech in the Philippines: Counting on Growth and Opportunities.
- Fintech Startups in the Philippines: Disrupting Traditional Banking and Financial Services
- How is Fintech playing a key role in financial inclusion?
- Rising acceptance of cryptocurrencies and a thriving digital asset industry
- The future of fintech: Transforming BFSI in the Philippines.
Trends, Challenges, and Best Practices for Cloud Computing in the BFSI
- Cloud computing for improving scalability, flexibility, and cost-efficiency.
- Scaling customer experience and operational efficiency
- Streamlining IT operations, reducing infrastructure costs, and advancing the performance of systems.
Enhancing BFSI with AI, Automation and Machine Learning.
- AI, Automation and Machine Learning advancing efficiency, speed, and accuracy of operations in the BFSI.
- Enabling financial institutions to manage and analyze vast amounts of data.
- Technologies facilitating financial services to underserved populations.
- Use of AI and analytics for fraud detection, credit scoring, and risk management.
- RPA to automate repetitive tasks and streamline processes.
Blockchain in BFSI: The Philippine Experience
- How is the BFSI sector currently adapting blockchain technology?
- Building blockchain platform to connect rural banks and people.
- Enabling real-time, cross-border payments between rural banks.
- AI and blockchain make Philippine banks more inclusive
- Blockchain-based government auditing and accountability
- Blockchain integration for identity documents and security
- Various challenges in the adoption of blockchain technology and how to overcome them.
Defending the digital gates with Cyber security
- Cyber threats faced by BFSI institutions: How to keep secure along the process of digital transformation?
- Regulatory Framework for Cybersecurity in BFSI and Cybersecurity culture and governance within organizations.
- What can the BFSI sector do when Phishing is becoming a rising threat?
- Biometric authentication to enhance security and convenience.
- Embracing Zero Trust Architecture