BFSI IT SUMMIT INDIA 2024
India's BFSI Market
Number of digital transactions 2022-2023
₹17.16 Lakh crore
WHY SPONSOR ?
Pre-Qualified LeadsConnect with 120+ influential industry leaders empowered to make impactful decisions for their businesses.
1:1 MeetingsGuaranteed one-to-one meetings with potential clients
Product Showcaseshowcase your organization’s expertise and enhance your brand exposure.
Brand amplificationBe seen as a visionary tech leader through associating your brand with this summit
Speed NetworkingEngage in dynamic and efficient networking to expand your professional connections.
Arpanarghya SahaChief Digital Officer
Nippon India Mutual Fund
Ramesh NarayanaswamyChief Technology Officer
Aditya Birla Capital
Anil KurilChief Technology Officer
Union Bank of India
Srikanth GopalakrishnanCIO for People, Procurement, Legal and Head of the India Technology Centre
Deutsche Bank Group
Ashutosh MishraChief Risk Manager
National Bank for Agriculture & Rural Development ( NABARD)
Abhijit DeyVice President - Product Head API Banking
Lincy TherattilHead of Open Innovation and Fintech Platform, Rise India
Aastha AroraLearning & Development Consultant
The London Institute of Banking & Finance India
Abhineet SarkarDigital Innovation Leader
Tata AIA Life Insurance
The London Institute of Banking & Finance India
Mallika HariaSenior Vice President - Artificial Intelligence
Rahul SangalHead of Digital Business for Revenue and Cross Sell
Rukmani SRegional Marketing Head - APAC, Qntrl, Zoho
Anuj KapurVice President & Head of India Region
Nikkitha SenthilProduct Marketing Manager
DSP Mutual Fund
Why Attend ?
LEARN & GROW : At the BFSI IT Summit, further your professional development by being a part of the discussions & collaborative workshops changing the industry as we know it.
SHOWCASE OF DIGITAL SOLUTIONS BY WORLD-CLASS TECHNOLOGY PROVIDERS : Gather practical perspectives from many real-world use-cases shared by the market’s top Innovation & Technology experts, including early adopters and leaders from across the region.
COLLECTIVE COLLABORATION : We cannot undermine the importance of interacting and learning from one another. Collaborate to build for the future together with industry peers and share experiences.
SOURCE YOUR MOST RELIABLE PARTNER THROUGH FACE-TO-FACE INTERACTIONS : We understand that the value of a live event comes from the quality of networking opportunities. Connect & Meet one-on-one with global potential partners for tailored guidance to help you achieve your mission-critical business priorities.
OUTSTANDING RETURN ON INVESTMENT – FOR YOUR TIME SPENT : Whether you’re a seasoned technology or digital expert, BFSI IT Summit is a guaranteed time-saving, highly informative, accessible & professional business platform.
Technology Augmentation in the BFSI industry - Impact on the Indian Economy.
- How will the Central Bank’s Digital Currency - RBI’s digital rupee benefit Indians?
- Developments in the central KYC registry and the Account Aggregator (AA) framework
- National e-Governance Services (NeSL)
- Digital Banking Units - ensuring the benefits of digital banking reach every corner of the country
- Increase in digital maturity in the BFSI sector boosting Indian economy
The future of banking - Digital, Invisible and Connected
- Tech enabling new-age of banking
- 24x7 invisible banking
- A hyper-personalised future in the BFSI sector.
- Continuous customer education for enhanced banking experience
- Blockchain - Financial institutions moving their KYC and customer due diligence operations to decentralised platforms
- Bringing in Metaverse - next evolutionary stage
- Metaverse introducing new ways of revenue for banks- cross selling insurance policies, crypto investments and investing in NFTs.
Fintech reshaping the Future of Finance
- How FinTech is enhancin.g transparency and reducing data asymmetries
- The Rising Demand For SaaS Platforms
- Collaboration between traditional banks and Fintech
- Fintech Revolution to introduce digital lending
- Account aggregator - It's impact in lending and other financial services
- Facing the challenge of security and data privacy in FinTech
Unlocking Innovations in the Insurance Sector
- What will help the growth of Insurtech Sector?
- Use of technologies to improve the Risk assessment and insurance processes for consumers.
- How to overcome the trust deficit challenge for the Insurtech sector?
Climbing towards advancements in Open Banking
- An emerging new global banking ecosystem
- Open APIs to be the favored option for banks and third-party providers.
- Allowing access and control of consumer banking and financial accounts through third-party applications
- Collaboration between traditional banks and new financial players
- Requirement for data security and encryption
Infusing AI to power CX and the BFSI Industry
- The rise of chatbots and virtual assistants - being your financial assistant
- CX that is intelligent, personalized and seamless.
- Understanding customer requirements and behaviour using ML and NLP
- Structured operational tasks with robotic process automation
- Managing risks and credit underwriting using machine learning algorithms
- AI for detection and monitoring unusual activities.
Ameliorating the future of cloud in the Indian BFSI Industry.
- Need for hybrid cloud to fuel the progressive technology modernization.
- Cloud computing to reduce costs and improve service delivery while being more agile.
- Continuing demand for the use of hybrid and multi-cloud environments
- Cloud managing Regulatory Compliance
- Cloud helping in understanding the customer base.
Advancing Cyber Security - Securing BFSI as it moves further into digital transformation.
- Auditing software to find the pros and cons in the system.
- Incorporating advanced real-time security tactics and robust policies to safeguard against cyber-attack
- Artificial Intelligence for fraud prevention
- Increase in zero trust adoption & moving towards integrated security
- Adding layers - MFA, Biometrics & Automatic logout.