ABOUT BFSI IT SUMMIT 2023
The banking and financial services industry in India has historically been one of the most stable systems globally, despite global upheavals. Accelerated technology adoption, the rise of Fintech and increased mobile penetration have been playing a pivotal role in re-shaping the BFSI sector in India.
India’s digital economy is predicted to rise exponentially to US$ 800 billion by 2030. India is amongst the fastest growing Fintech markets in the world. India has over 6,300 Fintech’s, with 28% specializing in investment technology, 27% in payments, 16% in lending, 9% in banking infrastructure, and over 20% specializing in other industries. India has over 17 Fintech companies, which have gained ‘Unicorn Status’ with a valuation of over $1 bn.
As the sector continues to drive innovation, technology leaders find themselves looking for new ways to redefine their strategy comprehensively, outgrow competition and remain resilient. Customer-centric approaches, digitization, automation of processes and data security continue to be priority for IT leaders from the BFSI sector.
The 14th Edition of the BFSI IT Summit by Exito is an in-person conference bringing together the top technology Leaders from the fraternity. The summit aims to be a learning and networking platform curated to deep dive into the imminent challenges faced by the BFSI sector and identify best practices to overcome the same.
Prior notification of pre-qualified attending decision makers before the event along with information about their current challenges and technology requirements.
Speed networking: to introduce and exchange business cards with all the event attendees.
Guaranteed one-to-one meetings with the delegates of your choice and a dedicated account manager from Exito to execute these meetings during the event.
Dedicated networking table in the networking area with your branding to have discussions with your prospects.
Standalone speaking slot in the agenda to address the entire delegates (in select sponsorship packages).
Opportunity for a senior management executive to be part of a Panel of your choice as a moderator or as a panelist (in select sponsorship packages).
Gain brand visibility and a competitive edge to be showcased as the go-to solution provider for the IT leaders.
Ashutosh MishraChief Risk Manager
National Bank for Agriculture & Rural Development ( NABARD)
Dr.N. RajendranChief Digital Officer
Multi Commodity Exchange of India Limited
Anand RawatDirector Global Alliance
Ritesh ChatterjeeChief Distribution Officer
Bharat Financial Inclusion Limited
Prasanna LoharChief Innovation officer
DCB Bank Ltd
Manoj Kumar ShrivastavaCISO
Future Generali India Insurance Co Ltd
Aditya SoniFounder & CEO
CheQ Digital Private Limited
Suraj ShettyMember of FACE
Head of Customer Experience & Learning Development
Vipul SharmaMember of FACE
Founder & CEO
Inflection Point Ventures
Kaushik SrinivasanSenior Vice President - Product Development
Abhineet SarkarInnovation Leader
Tata AIA Life Insurance
Anil SinhaMember of FACE
Chief Technology Officer
Sunil PanditaVice President India/South Asia
Rahul GuptaSenior Director, Solution Architecture
Ankit TrehanDGM Sales
Mukesh GuptaGeneral Manager
Luminous and Ecommerce
Vineeth NayakFounder and CEO
Vamsi KotteCEO, Co-Founder
Gautam SinhaMember of FACE
Senior Vice President Technology
- With a meticulously curated agenda, the 14th Edition BFSI IT Summit brings you engaging panel discussions and inspiring keynote sessions relevant to your specific challenges
- BFSI IT summit is designed to give you a fulfilling event experience through its seamless networking and meeting options
- The event will house renowned solution providers who will showcase their digital capabilities to help ease your digitization journey
- A great mix of industry experts from the BFSI sector, sharing their insights on the digitized future of the fraternity; highlighting their setbacks and success
Central Bank Digital Currencies and its impact on the BFSI Sector
- Efficient and cheaper financial management system
- Cost effective globalization of payment systems
- Decreased settlement risks and avoidance of time zone issues
Assessing the potential for blockchain and Defi in India
- Adoption of blockchain technology in the banking and financial services sector
- Potential for integration of DeFi in India
- An alternative to traditional banking systems
The evolution of Open Banking in India
- Allowing access and control of consumer banking and financial accounts through third-party applications
- Requirement for highest levels of data security and encryption
- Collaboration between traditional banks and new financial players
Revolutionising the BFSI industry with Fintech
- Collaboration between traditional banks and Fintech
- Rising demand for technology enabled fintech products
- Impact from increasing internet and smartphone penetration
Improving the digital customer experience
- AI & ML for enhanced customer experience and loyalty
- Leveraging Artificial Intelligence to provide personalised services and create a seamless experience
- Financial wellness engagement with AI driven coaching
Cyber Security in the Indian BFSI Industry
- Embracing new cybersecurity norms to meet business requirements
- Creating an agile and highly-resilient threat-counter mechanism for all financial institutions
- Incorporating advanced real-time security tactics and robust policies to safeguard against cyber-attack
The future of banking is digital
- Transforming banking with RPA and AI
- Revolutionizing the financial services industry with banking as a service Developing full stack digital banks in India
Start up Elevate Partner
- With a meticulously curated agenda, the Digital Transformation Summit brings you engaging panel discussions, inspiring keynote sessions, and insightful case-studies relevant to your specific challenges
- Digital Transformation Summit is designed to give you a fulfilling event experience through its seamless networking and meeting options.
- The event will house renowned solution providers who will showcase their digital capabilities to support your digital roadmap
- A great mix of industry experts sharing their transformation stories; highlighting their setbacks and success
- Be an active part of crucial discussions pertaining to digitization of various business value chains
- Hear from industry veterans, luminaries and early adopters who will share the best practices, case studies and transformation stories
- Discuss the integrated approach needed to tackle the critical infrastructure requirements
- Understanding the competitive dynamics of technology
- Learn a systematic framework for evaluating, experimenting with, and prototyping your ideas
- Network with industry leaders and peers in innovative virtual formats
- Explore the latest technology solutions that can empower your organization to overcome challenges and expand your capabilities