BFSI IT Summit
BFSI IT SUMMIT INDONESIA 2024
The 22nd Edition BFSI IT Summit is an invitation-only in-person event for Indonesian BFSI technology and innovation leaders. Under the theme “Digitally revolutionizing the Indonesian BFSI industry” the BFSI IT Summit Indonesia will bring together Indonesia’s 120+ CTOs, CIOs, CISOs, heads of digital transformation, IT infrastructure, cyber security, information and communication technologies, and other IT Experts from the Banking and Financial Service industry.
Why Sponsor ?
- PRE-QUALIFIED IT HEADS : Meet with IT decision-makers from the Indonesia Banking and Financial Services industry who have been prequalified with a questionnaire to assess their business’s bandwidth and budget.
- PRIOR NOTIFICATION : A database of confirmed buyers with their names, contact information, and requirements will be sent 5 days before the event so that you can cherry pick the ones who are interested in your offerings.
- SPEAKING SLOT : Address the entire audience about your offerings and solutions.
- ONE TO ONE MEETINGS : Guaranteed meetings with your preferred IT decision-makers at the event.
- SPEED NETWORKING : A fun networking activity is the best and quickest way to connect with every buyer and exchange business cards.
- WISHLIST : Please share your preferred list of targeted clients, and we will invite them to the event to assist you in meeting with them.
- BRANDING : Visibility and brand positioning are done through collaboration with the most powerful and influential media outlets, as well as branding before, during, and after the event.
- DEDICATED ACCOUNT MANAGER : Facilitating and enabling one to one pre scheduled meetings at the event.
Novi MaryaningsihDeputy Director from Payment System Policy Department
Zulkifli SalimDeputy Director of Banking Development
Indonesia Financial Services Authority (OJK)
Raine RenaldiChief of Economy and Digital Asset Committee
Indonesian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (KADIN)
Edisono LiminExecutive Director, Country Head of Channels and Digitalisation
James Rex ElwesOperations and IT Director / Chief Operating Officer
PT Bank HSBC Indonesia
Sonny SupriyadiHead, Pricing and Data Analytics
Yoanna DarwinDirector, Country Head of Treasury Trade Solutions
Edwin SugiantoCOO & CMO
PT Mandiri AXA General Insurance
I Gede Putra ArsanaSenior Financial Sector Specialist
SupriyantoSVP Strategic, Architecture and Planning
Umi Kawiryani TjiptoningsihDigital Strategy, Innovation and Customer Experience Department Head
Bank Syariah Indonesia
Ivan IrawanDirector of Information Technology
Credit Bureau Indonesia
Andreas KurniawanChief Digital Officer
PT Bank Danamon Indonesia
Ravilano RoestamHead of Business Development Digital and Alternate Channel
Prudential Life Assurance Indonesia
Christopher JacksonCloud Evangelist
Denny UtamaSenior Account Manager
Benny JioeHead of Digital Transformation
PT Zurich Asuransi Indonesia Tbk
Andri HandriantoPre-sales Technical Lead
Naresh RamanSnr. Director ASEAN
Gautam ShankarGM - Enterprise Sales
Why Attend ?
LEARN & GROW : At the BFSI IT Summit, further your professional development by being a part of the discussions & collaborative workshops changing the industry as we know it.
SHOWCASE OF DIGITAL SOLUTIONS BY WORLD-CLASS TECHNOLOGY PROVIDERS : Gather practical perspectives from many real-world use-cases shared by the market’s top Innovation & Technology experts, including early adopters and leaders from across the region.
COLLECTIVE COLLABORATION : We cannot undermine the importance of interacting and learning from one another. Collaborate to build for the future together with industry peers and share experiences.
SOURCE YOUR MOST RELIABLE PARTNER THROUGH FACE-TO-FACE INTERACTIONS : We understand that the value of a live event comes from the quality of networking opportunities. Connect & Meet one-on-one with global potential partners for tailored guidance to help you achieve your mission-critical business priorities.
OUTSTANDING RETURN ON INVESTMENT – FOR YOUR TIME SPENT : Whether you’re a seasoned technology or digital expert, BFSI IT Summit is a guaranteed time-saving, highly informative, accessible & professional business platform.
CBDC's on the horizon? What does the future look like?
- Increasing coverage and efficiency of payment systems
- Plans of allowing retail dealings by the issuance of CBDC's
- Enhancing cross-border payment systems
- Integration of the digital economy and financial system
- How CBDC's will accelerate the national digital financial economy
- Cybersecurity aspects of the CBDC and interoperability with other countries’ financial systems
Banking 3.0 : Unlocking the Vision of Future Banking in APAC.
- Creating effective guidelines and policies to accelerate banking digital transformation.
- The adoption and development of electronic payments.
- Banking-as-a-Service (BaaS) could be a gateway to giving financial service?
- Using Blockchain for KYC purpose to reduce personnel requirements and save cost eventually.
Indonesia's Digital Payments Transformation from Cash to E-Money.
- The Indonesian government’s digital payments schema
- Ascendency of Mobile wallets.
- Rise of digital banking in Indonesia.
- Accelerating the development of Indonesia's digital payments landscape.
- Challenges being faced by consumers and banks in the Digital Payments Transformation.
Integrating cloud & AI to empower Digital transformation.
- How is Cloud technology transforming the BFSI Sector?
- Cloud computing, making it easy to store large amounts of data securely and access it remotely when needed.
- AI redefining the future of bank-customer relationships in Indonesia’s new banking ecosystem.
- AI will combat and prevent rising online fraud, lowering the reputational and financial risk for banking institutions.
Ushering the Financial inclusion opportunities with open banking.
- How open Banking is empowering emerging banking business models.
- What are the advantages for banks who embrace open banking?
- Open Banking offering financial institution to improve their digital infrastructure.
- Sharing of customer data with third parties. How can institutions be in control?
- Using APIs to build products and services for the financial institution’s customers.
- Open Banking enabling collaboration between conventional banks and fintech to offer an array of products to end consumers
Is Blockchain the next big thing in Indonesia?
- Non-fungible Tokens (NFTs) being the latest chapter in Indonesia's crypto journey
- Blockchain an important part of the financial and digital infrastructures
- Taking proactive steps to proliferate bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in Indonesia
- Blockchain & IoT for creating records of interactions and transactions between machine
Data privacy and Protection in the Digital Era: National Challenge?
- Applying strong firewall and IPS safeguards in order to contain attack in propagating the entire system.
- Keeping business up with comprehensive intelligence to proactively stop threats.
- Making sure updated security patches are maintained across all systems and software.
- Strengtheing the legal and policy framework of cybersecurity.