BFSI IT SUMMIT INDONESIA 2023
Accelerated digital transformation and rapidly changing business environments are reshaping the Indonesian BFSI sector.
The 17th Edition BFSI IT Summit is an invitation-only in-person event for Indonesian BFSI technology and innovation leaders. Under the theme “Revolutionizing BFSI with Technology,” the BFSI IT Summit Indonesia will bring together Indonesia’s 120+ CTOs, CIOs, CISOs, heads of digital transformation, IT infrastructure, cyber security, information and communication technologies, and other IT Experts from the Banking and Financial Service industry.
The BFSI IT Summit is a learning and networking platform that aims to delve deeply into the industry’s looming challenges and identify best practises for overcoming them. The main focus will be on the policies and strategies that are being implemented to create a diverse and effective financial sector, with discussions on digital banking, financial inclusion, digital payments, data privacy and protection.
- PRE-QUALIFIED IT HEADS : Meet with IT decision-makers from the Indonesia Banking and Financial Services industry who have been prequalified with a questionnaire to assess their business’s bandwidth and budget.
- PRIOR NOTIFICATION : A database of confirmed buyers with their names, contact information, and requirements will be sent 5 days before the event so that you can cherry pick the ones who are interested in your offerings.
- SPEAKING SLOT : Address the entire audience about your offerings and solutions.
- ONE TO ONE MEETINGS : Guaranteed meetings with your preferred IT decision-makers at the event.
- SPEED NETWORKING : A fun networking activity is the best and quickest way to connect with every buyer and exchange business cards.
- WISHLIST : Please share your preferred list of targeted clients, and we will invite them to the event to assist you in meeting with them.
- BRANDING : Visibility and brand positioning are done through collaboration with the most powerful and influential media outlets, as well as branding before, during, and after the event.
- DEDICATED ACCOUNT MANAGER : Facilitating and enabling one to one pre scheduled meetings at the event.
Herve TourpeChief Digital Advisor
International Monetary Fund
FinTech Association of Hong Kong (FTAHK)
Tomasz KurczykExecutive Committee Member and InsurTech Committee Chair
Singapore Fintech Association
Shi Mei ChinExecutive Committee Member and Treasurer
Singapore Fintech Association
Rico BautistaPresident and CEO
Queenie ChanExecutive Director - Head of Strategy and Transformation in CPBB (Consumer Private and Business Banking)
Standard Chartered Bank
Dr. Amirudin Abdul WahabCEO
Wilfredo P Montino JrFirst Vice President and Head of Enterprise Data Services
Unionbank of the Philippines
Sonny SupriyadiSVP. Head, Pricing and Data Analytics
Sourabh ChitracharRegional VP (Asia) - Technology Strategy and Ops
Liberty Mutual Insurance
Neha AgarwalVice President
Vasanth Kumar RajarathinamSVP, Development Lead, Enterprise Risk Platform
DBS Bank Limited
Steven Wong Weng LeongC-suite Banking & Financial Services Executive
ISACA Singapore Chapter
Nathan BeshSr. Director, Product Management and Technical Evangelism
Thomas WilsonCountry Manager, President and CEO
Allianz Ayudhya Assurance Pcl
Shalini PavithranChief Executive Officer
The Malaysian Insurance Institute
Camilla BullockCo-Founder and CEO
Emerging Payments Association Asia
Jen FlowersGlobal Head of Customer Intelligence & Partnerships,
Wealth & Personal Banking
Jitesh MalikRegional Head ( Payments and Rewards )
Pulse (part of Prudential plc)
Bank for International Settlements (BIS)
Amor MaclangConvenor, Digital Pilipinas
FinTech Philippines Association
Alexander Martinus ChristianHead of Data and Analytics
Sun Life Financial Indonesia
Col Ts Sazali SukardiSenior Vice President, Strategic Research
Daniel NgSolution Lead
Technology Workflows, Asia, ServiceNow
Cynthia GohHead Risk Transformation and Model Management
Maybank Ageas Holding Berhad
Asian Institute of Digital Finance
Jayant KulkarniDirector , Head of Domestic Payments Asia Pacific
Zane LimSales Director
Ramesh NagarajanSales Lead, APJ, Digital Payments Security
Gibu Kurian MathewVice president and GM Asia Pacific
Ned ShawaSenior Director , Solutions Engineering, APJ
Ted AravinthanChief Revenue Officer
Luis Carlos Cruz HuertasSVP Head of Infrastructure and Automation, DBS Data Platform and Analytics
Jaiveer SinghManager, Enterprise IT Infrastructure & ITSM Platform
Julie Anne C. Dela CruzVice President, Data Science Solutions Head
UnionBank of the Philippines
Robert PizzariAPAC Vice President Security
Kevin BoezennecDirector Innovation
Leading Private Bank in Singapore
Mike CalmaCountry Manager
Advance.AI / Advance Intelligence Group
Why Attend ?
- Brilliant Content : In-depth, trend-forward sessions – with tons of practical takeaways and ideas to keep you ahead in the space of technology and digital transformation.
- Brilliant Speakers : Gain in-depth guidance from expert speakers on fine-tuning your IT security and risk management and the industry best practices.
- Continued Learning : Gain access to speaker presentation slides and recordings, for your company to reference and use in your marketing and business initiatives, year-round.
- Connections : Hundreds of seasoned technology leaders including CTOs, CIOs, CDOs, CISOs and more to mingle and connect with. Meet your customers, vendors, expert resources, friends and colleagues of tomorrow.
- Showcase of technology solutions : Gather practical perspectives from many real-world use-cases shared by the market’s leading players, including early adopters and leaders from across the region.
- Network with leading solution providers : As a delegate, you will experience cutting-edge technology from solution providers from around the world that can fulfil your business requirements.
CBDC's on the horizon? What does the future look like?
- Increasing coverage and efficiency of payment systems
- Plans of allowing retail dealings by the issuance of CBDC's
- Enhancing cross-border payment systems
- Integration of the digital economy and financial system
- How CBDC's will accelerate the national digital financial economy
- Cybersecurity aspects of the CBDC and interoperability with other countries’ financial systems
Banking 3.0 : Unlocking the Vision of Future Banking in APAC.
- Creating effective guidelines and policies to accelerate banking digital transformation.
- The adoption and development of electronic payments.
- Banking-as-a-Service (BaaS) could be a gateway to giving financial service?
- Using Blockchain for KYC purpose to reduce personnel requirements and save cost eventually.
Indonesia's Digital Payments Transformation from Cash to E-Money.
- The Indonesian government’s digital payments schema
- Ascendency of Mobile wallets.
- Rise of digital banking in Indonesia.
- Accelerating the development of Indonesia's digital payments landscape.
- Challenges being faced by consumers and banks in the Digital Payments Transformation.
Integrating cloud & AI to empower Digital transformation.
- How is Cloud technology transforming the BFSI Sector?
- Cloud computing, making it easy to store large amounts of data securely and access it remotely when needed.
- AI redefining the future of bank-customer relationships in Indonesia’s new banking ecosystem.
- AI will combat and prevent rising online fraud, lowering the reputational and financial risk for banking institutions.
Ushering the Financial inclusion opportunities with open banking.
- How open Banking is empowering emerging banking business models.
- What are the advantages for banks who embrace open banking?
- Open Banking offering financial institution to improve their digital infrastructure.
- Sharing of customer data with third parties. How can institutions be in control?
- Using APIs to build products and services for the financial institution’s customers.
- Open Banking enabling collaboration between conventional banks and fintech to offer an array of products to end consumers
Is Blockchain the next big thing in Indonesia?
- Non-fungible Tokens (NFTs) being the latest chapter in Indonesia's crypto journey
- Blockchain an important part of the financial and digital infrastructures
- Taking proactive steps to proliferate bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in Indonesia
- Blockchain & IoT for creating records of interactions and transactions between machine
Data privacy and Protection in the Digital Era: National Challenge?
- Applying strong firewall and IPS safeguards in order to contain attack in propagating the entire system.
- Keeping business up with comprehensive intelligence to proactively stop threats.
- Making sure updated security patches are maintained across all systems and software.
- Strengtheing the legal and policy framework of cybersecurity.
Fintechs & Neo Banks
Regional Rural Banks
Life Insurance Companies
- With a meticulously curated agenda, the Digital Transformation Summit brings you engaging panel discussions, inspiring keynote sessions, and insightful case-studies relevant to your specific challenges
- Digital Transformation Summit is designed to give you a fulfilling event experience through its seamless networking and meeting options.
- The event will house renowned solution providers who will showcase their digital capabilities to support your digital roadmap
- A great mix of industry experts sharing their transformation stories; highlighting their setbacks and success
- Be an active part of crucial discussions pertaining to digitization of various business value chains
- Hear from industry veterans, luminaries and early adopters who will share the best practices, case studies and transformation stories
- Discuss the integrated approach needed to tackle the critical infrastructure requirements
- Understanding the competitive dynamics of technology
- Learn a systematic framework for evaluating, experimenting with, and prototyping your ideas
- Network with industry leaders and peers in innovative virtual formats
- Explore the latest technology solutions that can empower your organization to overcome challenges and expand your capabilities
Jay Chavez( Chief Operating Officer), Ionics EMS Inc
I found the event very insightful and learnt a lot especially on the case studies in different industries.
Sandy RIT Development Leader (Section Head) Astrido Group
It was a great opportunity to meet executives from many countries and glad to have insights about technologies used in various companies.
Influencing The Influential
Exito is Spanish for ‘success’! We are a business solutions company focused on crafting bespoke solutions and contexts by designing platforms that create new business opportunities for our clients across concepts and industries.