ABOUT BFSI IT SUMMIT 2024
The 21st Edition of the BFSI IT Summit by Exito is an in-person conference bringing together the top technology leaders from the community. The summit is a learning and networking platform curated to deep dive into the imminent challenges faced by the BFSI sector and identify best practices to overcome the same.
Australia’s BFSI Market
The value of neo banking in Australia projected to reach by 2026
Value of Australia’s customer-owned banking sector
Estimated BFSI Industry revenue in 2023
Why Sponsor ?
Pre-Qualified LeadsConnect with 120+ influential industry leaders empowered to make impactful decisions for their businesses.
1:1 MeetingsGuaranteed one-to-one meetings with potential clients
Product Showcaseshowcase your organization’s expertise and enhance your brand exposure.
Brand amplificationBe seen as a visionary tech leader through associating your brand with this summit
Speed NetworkingEngage in dynamic and efficient networking to expand your professional connections.
Krystle RitchensExecutive Director, Senior Payments Industry and Regulatory Lead
Commonwealth Superannuation Corporation
Simon CallaghanCEO & Board Director
Besa DedaChief Economist
Angela KimHead of Data Analytics & AI
Shoumo ThakurtaResponsible Ai CoE Lead
David MarshPrincipal Industry Consultant, Payments
Why Attend ?
Learn & Grow
Explore the Latest Innovations in BFSI Sector
Connect with Trusted Technology Partners
Central Bank Digital Currencies and the Future of Money
- Macro economic impact of CBDC’s and its effects on financial services
- A major boost for financial inclusions across all segments of society
- Understanding legal, financial and reputation risks for Central banks
Open banking and the future of innovation
- How will financial services improve the way open banking is used and accessed?
- What are the challenges faced in the continuation of the use of legacy systems, what are some of the best practices in overhauling these systems
- Maximising customer value and ensuring transparency over how data is used and shared
- Role of CDR in driving the Australian banking industry and impacting the country’s digital economy
Designing Resilient Banking Systems Powered by Site reliability engineering
- Strategies for designing highly available and fault-tolerant banking systems.
- Implementing Golden Signals.
- Dealing with high traffic loads, scaling challenges, and system bottlenecks.
The Next Frontier: Generative AI for Financial Services
- Will artificial intelligence emerge as the biggest disruptor for the financial services industry?
- Navigating the Ethics and effectively addressing the governance requirements of Generative AI
- Taking cautious steps towards its adoption, given the technology's nascent stage and the sensitive nature of banking data.
All things Strategy, Technology, Digital & Data in BFSI
- Staying head of disruption, Identifying and assessing impact of some of the biggest trends effecting the BFSI industry?
- Understanding the pros and cons of Data Localisation
- Can we stress enough on the necessity for having clear sighted perspective in expediting digital transformations?
- With rampant digitisation comes increased Cyber Risk. Having safeguards in place to neutralise threats is more important that ever