ABOUT BFSI IT SUMMIT 2023
The 24th Edition of the BFSI IT Summit by Exito is an in-person conference bringing together the top technology leaders from the community. The summit is a learning and networking platform curated to deep dive into the imminent challenges faced by the BFSI sector and identify best practices to overcome the same.
Why Sponsor ?
Pre-Qualified LeadsConnect with 120+ influential industry leaders empowered to make impactful decisions for their businesses.
1:1 MeetingsGuaranteed one-to-one meetings with potential clients
Product Showcaseshowcase your organization’s expertise and enhance your brand exposure.
Brand amplificationBe seen as a visionary tech leader through associating your brand with this summit
Speed NetworkingEngage in dynamic and efficient networking to expand your professional connections.
Prakhar RawatGM of Technology and Digital
Tokio Marine Group Australasia
Hamish HansfordGroup Manager and Head of the Cyber and Infrastructure Security Centre Department of Home Affairs Australian Goverment
Megan MottoChief Executive Officer
Governance Institute Of Australia
Monica SchlesingerDirector And CEO
Australian Health And Science Institute
Dr. Bazara BarryPrincipal Advisor - Cyber Security NSW
NSW Department Of Customer Service
Commonwealth Of Australia
Iain HartHead Of Technology, Technology Risk & Compliance, & CISO
Australian Institute Of Company Directors
Prem BhawnaniHead of IT
Faizal JanifExecutive Advisory Board Member
Australian Information Security Association
Jason MurrellGroup Executive
Why Attend ?
LEARN & GROW : At the BFSI IT Summit, further your professional development by being a part of the discussions & collaborative workshops changing the industry as we know it.
SHOWCASE OF DIGITAL SOLUTIONS BY WORLD-CLASS TECHNOLOGY PROVIDERS : Gather practical perspectives from many real-world use-cases shared by the market’s top Innovation & Technology experts, including early adopters and leaders from across the region.
COLLECTIVE COLLABORATION : We cannot undermine the importance of interacting and learning from one another. Collaborate to build for the future together with industry peers and share experiences.
SOURCE YOUR MOST RELIABLE PARTNER THROUGH FACE-TO-FACE INTERACTIONS : We understand that the value of a live event comes from the quality of networking opportunities. Connect & Meet one-on-one with global potential partners for tailored guidance to help you achieve your mission-critical business priorities.
OUTSTANDING RETURN ON INVESTMENT – FOR YOUR TIME SPENT : Whether you’re a seasoned technology or digital expert, BFSI IT Summit is a guaranteed time-saving, highly informative, accessible & professional business platform.
Central Bank Digital Currencies and the Future of Money
- Macro economic impact of CBDC’s and its effects on financial services
- A major boost for financial inclusions across all segments of society
- Understanding legal, financial and reputation risks for Central banks
Open banking and the future of innovation
- How will financial services improve the way open banking is used and accessed?
- What are the challenges faced in the continuation of the use of legacy systems, what are some of the best practices in overhauling these systems
- Maximising customer value and ensuring transparency over how data is used and shared
- Role of CDR in driving the Australian banking industry and impacting the country’s digital economy
Designing Resilient Banking Systems Powered by Site reliability engineering
- Strategies for designing highly available and fault-tolerant banking systems.
- Implementing Golden Signals.
- Dealing with high traffic loads, scaling challenges, and system bottlenecks.
The Next Frontier: Generative AI for Financial Services
- Will artificial intelligence emerge as the biggest disruptor for the financial services industry?
- Navigating the Ethics and effectively addressing the governance requirements of Generative AI
- Taking cautious steps towards its adoption, given the technology's nascent stage and the sensitive nature of banking data.
All things Strategy, Technology, Digital & Data in BFSI
- Staying head of disruption, Identifying and assessing impact of some of the biggest trends effecting the BFSI industry?
- Understanding the pros and cons of Data Localisation
- Can we stress enough on the necessity for having clear sighted perspective in expediting digital transformations?
- With rampant digitisation comes increased Cyber Risk. Having safeguards in place to neutralise threats is more important that ever