BFSI IT Summit
ABOUT BFSI IT SUMMIT 2023
Why Sponsor ?
- PRE-QUALIFIED IT HEADS : Meet with IT decision-makers from the Australia’s Banking and Financial Services industry who have been prequalified with a questionnaire to assess their business’s bandwidth and budget.
- PRIOR NOTIFICATION : A database of confirmed buyers with their names, contact information, and requirements will be sent 5 days before the event so that you can cherry pick the ones who are interested in your offerings.
- SPEAKING SLOT : Address the entire audience about your offerings and solutions.
- ONE TO ONE MEETINGS : Guaranteed meetings with your preferred IT decision-makers at the event.
- SPEED NETWORKING : A fun networking activity is the best and quickest way to connect with every buyer and exchange business cards.
- WISHLIST : Please share your preferred list of targeted clients, and we will invite them to the event to assist you in meeting with them.
- BRANDING : Visibility and brand positioning are done through collaboration with the most powerful and influential media outlets, as well as branding before, during, and after the event.
- DEDICATED ACCOUNT MANAGER : Facilitating and enabling one to one pre scheduled meetings at the event.
Hamish HansfordGroup Manager and Head of the Cyber and Infrastructure Security Centre Department of Home Affairs Australian Goverment
Megan MottoChief Executive Officer
Governance Institute Of Australia
Monica SchlesingerDirector And CEO
Australian Health And Science Institute
Dr. Bazara BarryPrincipal Advisor - Cyber Security NSW
NSW Department Of Customer Service
Commonwealth Of Australia
Iain HartHead Of Technology, Technology Risk & Compliance, & CISO
Australian Institute Of Company Directors
Prem BhawnaniHead of IT
Faizal JanifExecutive Advisory Board Member
Australian Information Security Association
Jason MurrellGroup Executive
Why Attend ?
LEARN & GROW : At the BFSI IT Summit, further your professional development by being a part of the discussions & collaborative workshops changing the industry as we know it.
SHOWCASE OF DIGITAL SOLUTIONS BY WORLD-CLASS TECHNOLOGY PROVIDERS : Gather practical perspectives from many real-world use-cases shared by the market’s top Innovation & Technology experts, including early adopters and leaders from across the region.
COLLECTIVE COLLABORATION : We cannot undermine the importance of interacting and learning from one another. Collaborate to build for the future together with industry peers and share experiences.
SOURCE YOUR MOST RELIABLE PARTNER THROUGH FACE-TO-FACE INTERACTIONS : We understand that the value of a live event comes from the quality of networking opportunities. Connect & Meet one-on-one with global potential partners for tailored guidance to help you achieve your mission-critical business priorities.
OUTSTANDING RETURN ON INVESTMENT – FOR YOUR TIME SPENT : Whether you’re a seasoned technology or digital expert, BFSI IT Summit is a guaranteed time-saving, highly informative, accessible & professional business platform.
Central Bank Digital Currencies and its impact on the BFSI Sector
- Efficient and cheaper financial management system
- Cost effective globalization of payment systems
- Decreased settlement risks and avoidance of time zone issues
Assessing the potential for blockchain and Defi in India
- Adoption of blockchain technology in the banking and financial services sector
- Potential for integration of DeFi in India
- An alternative to traditional banking systems
The evolution of Open Banking in India
- Allowing access and control of consumer banking and financial accounts through third-party applications
- Requirement for highest levels of data security and encryption
- Collaboration between traditional banks and new financial players
Revolutionising the BFSI industry with Fintech
- Collaboration between traditional banks and Fintech
- Rising demand for technology enabled fintech products
- Impact from increasing internet and smartphone penetration
Improving the digital customer experience
- AI & ML for enhanced customer experience and loyalty
- Leveraging Artificial Intelligence to provide personalised services and create a seamless experience
- Financial wellness engagement with AI driven coaching
Cyber Security in the Indian BFSI Industry
- Embracing new cybersecurity norms to meet business requirements
- Creating an agile and highly-resilient threat-counter mechanism for all financial institutions
- Incorporating advanced real-time security tactics and robust policies to safeguard against cyber-attack
The future of banking is digital
- Transforming banking with RPA and AI
- Revolutionizing the financial services industry with banking as a service Developing full stack digital banks in India