BFSI IT SUMMIT SINGAPORE 2023
Why Sponsor ?
- PRE-QUALIFIED IT HEADS : Meet with IT decision-makers from the Singapore’s Banking and Financial Services industry who have been prequalified with a questionnaire to assess their business’s bandwidth and budget.
- PRIOR NOTIFICATION : A database of confirmed buyers with their names, contact information, and requirements will be sent 5 days before the event so that you can cherry pick the ones who are interested in your offerings.
- SPEAKING SLOT : Address the entire audience about your offerings and solutions.
- ONE TO ONE MEETINGS : Guaranteed meetings with your preferred IT decision-makers at the event.
- SPEED NETWORKING : A fun networking activity is the best and quickest way to connect with every buyer and exchange business cards.
- WISHLIST : Please share your preferred list of targeted clients, and we will invite them to the event to assist you in meeting with them.
- BRANDING : Visibility and brand positioning are done through collaboration with the most powerful and influential media outlets, as well as branding before, during, and after the event.
- DEDICATED ACCOUNT MANAGER : Facilitating and enabling one to one pre scheduled meetings at the event.
Arjun ChibGlobal Programme Director, Financial Crime End to End
Standard Chartered Bank
Reuben LimChief Operating Officer
Singapore FinTech Association
Sourabh ChitracharRegional VP Asia- Technology Strategy & Ops
Liberty Mutual Insurance
Kevin O'learyManaging Director & APAC Regional CISO
JPMorgan Chase & Co
Bhagyesh ChaubeyHead of APAC & EMEA Data quality and Stewardship | CDO, Personal Banking and Wealth Management
Paolo MirandaVice President, Executive Committee & Founding Member
(ISC)2 Singapore Chapter
Frankie ShuaiAPAC Regional Information Security Officer
Anthony HodgeHead, Cloud Governance and Product Owner
Standard Chartered Bank
Qamar SaleemRegional Manager Asia & Pacific, Financial Institutions Group,
International Finance Corporation
Jonathan ChanHead of Launchpad
Akashdeep SaksenaVP, Chapter Lead & Head of Microservices
Reuben AthaideHead, Cyber Security Advisory, and DevSecOps
Standard Chartered Bank
Ashish VermaVice President Data Tech
Muralikrishnan PuthanveeduHead of Financial Services Practice
Thao DangHead of Enterprise Modernisation, Platforms and Cloud
Sridhar PinnapureddyFounder and Chairman
Orlando ParishDistinguished Enterprise Advisor
Thompson CherianPre-Sales Manager
Eric LimGeneral Manager, APAC
Why Attend ?
LEARN & GROW : At the BFSI IT Summit, further your professional development by being a part of the discussions & collaborative workshops changing the industry as we know it.
SHOWCASE OF DIGITAL SOLUTIONS BY WORLD-CLASS TECHNOLOGY PROVIDERS : Gather practical perspectives from many real-world use-cases shared by the market’s top Innovation & Technology experts, including early adopters and leaders from across the region.
COLLECTIVE COLLABORATION : We cannot undermine the importance of interacting and learning from one another. Collaborate to build for the future together with industry peers and share experiences.
SOURCE YOUR MOST RELIABLE PARTNER THROUGH FACE-TO-FACE INTERACTIONS : We understand that the value of a live event comes from the quality of networking opportunities. Connect & Meet one-on-one with global potential partners for tailored guidance to help you achieve your mission-critical business priorities.
OUTSTANDING RETURN ON INVESTMENT – FOR YOUR TIME SPENT : Whether you’re a seasoned technology or digital expert, BFSI IT Summit is a guaranteed time-saving, highly informative, accessible & professional business platform.
Vision 2025: Towards Digital Sovereignty
- Advancing Digital Payments with CBDC's
- Expanding cross-border payment linkages and enhancing payments connectivity
- Developing digital infrastructure and platforms to enhance efficiency
- Catalyzing Asia's Net-Zero transition
- Fostering a skilled and adaptable workforce
Transitioning into the Future with Web 3.0
- Implementation of Blockchain for Faster, Secure, and Cost-effective transactions.
- Authenticated documentation and KYC/AML data, reducing operational risks and enabling real-time verification of financial documents
- Automating Accounting and Auditing with AI&ML through Blockchain
- Metaverse Technology to change the way banks interact with customers
A leap forward in Singapore’s open banking space
- A collaborative ecosystem between traditional banks and non-banking partners
- What is the role of banks in the Banking-as-a-Service Revolution
- Sharing of customer data with third parties.How can institutions be in control?
- Using APIs to build products and services for the financial institution’s customers
Cloud and Cybersecurity the pillars of technology in Singapore.
- Adopting a hybrid multi-cloud strategy to avoid systemic risk in the banking & financial industry
- Building a resilient and agile, data driven enterprise
- Fortifying security and safeguarding data to avoid security breaches
- Risk, Visibility & Protection in the BFSI Industry
- Building, adapting & Implementing Zero Trust Security
Fin-tech as a gateway of Innovation
- Buy-now-pay-later (BNPL) a thriving area for Fin-tech
- Fintech Industry Capitalizing on Environmental -sustainable practices
- Fin-tech boom to encourage digital Transformation in the Country
- Fintech companies to invest in AI based security system to reduce digital attacks spot suspicious activity
Singapore's Future of Insurance in a Data-Driven World
- Data and Analytics for new age insurance personalization
- Intelligent automation re-imagining insurance processes
- Building effective digital strategies in a transforming insurance market
- Open insurance' providing companies with new business opportunities
- Web3 and metaverse: how should insurers respond?
Customer experience Powered by Technology
- How is Conversational AI transforming the future of CX.
- VR & AR: The Next Evolution in Visual Communication.
- Forecasting Customer expectations through Artificial Intelligence and improving it through Data Analytics.
- Using technology to create wholesome experience at every customer touch point.
Evolving Singapore's Payments Roadmap
- E-payments offering consumers a swift and efficient way to pay
- E-payments to enhance businesses productivity
- Streamlining & Strengthening the Regulatory Framework for Payments
- Leveraging world class technology infrastructure
- Shifting towards cashless payments using e-wallets