BFSI IT SUMMIT SINGAPORE 2023
Accelerated digital transformation and rapidly changing business environments are reshaping the Singapore’s BFSI sector.
The 18th Edition BFSI IT Summit is an invitation-only in-person event for Indonesian BFSI technology and innovation leaders. Under the theme “A Leap Forward in Singapore’s BFSI Landscape” the BFSI IT Summit Singapore will bring together Indonesia’s 120+ CTOs, CIOs, CISOs, heads of digital transformation, IT infrastructure, cyber security, information and communication technologies, and other IT Experts from the Banking and Financial Service industry.
The BFSI IT Summit is a learning and networking platform that aims to delve deeply into the industry’s looming challenges and identify best practises for overcoming them. The main focus will be on the policies and strategies that are being implemented to create a diverse and effective financial sector, with discussions on digital banking, financial inclusion, digital payments, data privacy and protection.
- PRE-QUALIFIED IT HEADS : Meet with IT decision-makers from the Singapore’s Banking and Financial Services industry who have been prequalified with a questionnaire to assess their business’s bandwidth and budget.
- PRIOR NOTIFICATION : A database of confirmed buyers with their names, contact information, and requirements will be sent 5 days before the event so that you can cherry pick the ones who are interested in your offerings.
- SPEAKING SLOT : Address the entire audience about your offerings and solutions.
- ONE TO ONE MEETINGS : Guaranteed meetings with your preferred IT decision-makers at the event.
- SPEED NETWORKING : A fun networking activity is the best and quickest way to connect with every buyer and exchange business cards.
- WISHLIST : Please share your preferred list of targeted clients, and we will invite them to the event to assist you in meeting with them.
- BRANDING : Visibility and brand positioning are done through collaboration with the most powerful and influential media outlets, as well as branding before, during, and after the event.
- DEDICATED ACCOUNT MANAGER : Facilitating and enabling one to one pre scheduled meetings at the event.
Tomasz KurczykExecutive Committee Member and InsurTech Committee Chair
Singapore Fintech Association
Queenie ChanExecutive Director - Head of Strategy and Transformation in CPBB (Consumer Private and Business Banking)
Standard Chartered Bank
Sourabh ChitracharRegional VP (Asia) - Technology Strategy and Ops
Liberty Mutual Insurance
Neha AgarwalVice President
Vasanth Kumar RajarathinamSVP, Development Lead, Enterprise Risk Platform
DBS Bank Limited
Steven Wong Weng LeongC-suite Banking & Financial Services Executive
Asian Institute of Digital Finance
Luis Carlos Cruz HuertasSVP Head of Infrastructure and Automation, DBS Data Platform and Analytics
- With a meticulously curated agenda, the 13th Edition BFSI IT Summit brings you engaging panel discussions and inspiring keynote sessions relevant to your specific challenges
- BFSI IT summit is designed to give you a fulfilling event experience through its seamless networking and meeting options
- The event will house renowned solution providers who will showcase their digital capabilities to help ease your digitization journey
- A great mix of industry experts from the BFSI sector, sharing their insights on the digitized future of the fraternity; highlighting their setbacks and success
Re-defining the future of BFSI industry with the power of Cloud Computing
- Cloud Adoption for digital transformation
- How is the cloud transforming the banking and financial industry?
- Cloud adoption is gaining popularity in SEA : What are the challenges?
- Why Hybrid cloud has potential in the BFSI sector?
The Future of Network Security is Now
- Convergence of network and security
- Why SASE is Now a Strategic Imperative and How to Get Started Today?
- The key architectural requirements of SASE
- How to evaluate and identify the right SASE solutions?
Digital: the banking ‘New Normal’ in Southeast Asia?
- Emerging technologies impact the future of Finance
- Future of Banking: Mobile Banking, Retail Banking and Digital Banking
- Discovery and Vision: Exploring the Future of Payments Technologies
- E-wallets may ride the digital banking wave in Southeast Asia.
Automating Southeast Asia's BFSI sector
- Automating banking ops: The role of AI and ML in providing frictionless, innovative banking solutions, to increase ROI
- How AI and ML are impacting different aspects of banking - compliance, credit and loan decisions, and fraud detection?
- How far has the t echnology been implemented for risk management and future scope?
- How RPA is helping banks & financial institutions increase their productivity by engaging customers in real - time and leveraging the immense benefits of robots?
- Is the current workforce ready for a complete digital transformation?
Reliability on Blockchain Systems
- Impact of blockchain on the financial services industry
- Challenges of implementing blockchain for financial companies
- Realising the Value of Blockchain in Financial Services
Fortifying Business With ZERO TRUST SECURITY
- Build, Adopt and Implement Zero Trust Security frame work
- Use zero trust security to go beyond perimeter - centric view of security and improve user authentication
- How is network wide visibility is becoming a determining factor for Zero Trust Security?
- How can a zero trust architecture be used in building security transformation in a cloud-ready environment?
Reimagining Customer Experience for Banking and Financial Institutions
- Building seamless customer- centric operations
- Emerging technologies like AI, Blockchain, IoT, AR, VR etc. will deliver on the new capabilities for next generation CX.
- Respond to changing demands fast while engaging highly personalized, multi - channel digital experiences.
- Delivering personalized solutions by leveraging data and advanced analytics
- Data Analytics and Intelligent Automation to Improve Customer Experience, Compliance & Risk Management
Fintechs & Neo Banks
Regional Rural Banks
Life Insurance Companies
Past Association Partners
Jay Chavez( Chief Operating Officer), Ionics EMS Inc
I found the event very insightful and learnt a lot especially on the case studies in different industries.
Sandy RIT Development Leader (Section Head) Astrido Group
It was a great opportunity to meet executives from many countries and glad to have insights about technologies used in various companies.
Influencing The Influential
Exito is Spanish for ‘success’! We are a business solutions company focused on crafting bespoke solutions and contexts by designing platforms that create new business opportunities for our clients across concepts and industries.